Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Friday, May 27, 2005

It's Just Me and The Babies Today

Kevin and Kaela went to Disneyland today with their Auntie Ris, Auntie Maria and Ellie and Colin. Maria called me about two hours after they had been there and they had already gone one quite a few rides. Kaela, as usual, is very daring and adventurous. Kevin, as usual, is more tentative. Ris, Colin and Kaela went to ride the teacups. Kevin didn't think it looked like something he wanted to do, so Ellie decided she didn't want to go either. But, at the last minute, Ellie changed her mind and hopped the line and joined them. Kevin watched. After they ate their lunch, Kevin decided that he could try the teacups, so they were going to go again. The had also gone on the carousel. Kaela, Ellie and Colin each had a horse and Kevin opted for a nice safe bench on the carousel. Auntie Ris kept him company on that. I can't wait to hear all about their day. They are going to try to stay late into the evening to see the fireworks.

I had a few hours to myself earlier. Kyle and Kenna both napped at the same time. That was really nice. I was able to get some work done on the computer and to take a short cat nap on the couch. I've had this headache for the past two days. It's been hot and I didn't sleep well last night. I was hot, then cold, then hot, then cold. I must've woke a dozen times.

Keith worked a bit late last night. Not as bad as it was last summer, but he's been coming home at a decent time for awhile now and I've been spoiled. They are doing all kinds of projects over there and really keeping busy.

Tomorrow we are headed south for my cousin's graduation party and my aunt's retirement party. It should be fun. All the cousins are planning on being there and I have a feeling that cameras will be flashing all day long. We've never had an occasion with all the grandkids present at the same time. We will probably be trying to do a few group shots. We'll see how that goes. Thirteen kids six and under.

No comments: