Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Friday, May 6, 2005

It's Friday

Today is a nice day. It is a little cold, but the sun is out. It was cloudy and gloomy all day yesterday. It rained very hard in the evening last night. They say that we are having record rainfall this year. It hasn't been tons and tons of rain, but for Southern California, it certainly has been a lot.

Kyle is napping right now and Kevin and Kaela are playing in the backyard. Kenna is awake in her swing, but I have been having to hold her a lot today. She is still sleeping through the night, and so she has been up a lot during the day. Well, I thought that I would be getting more stuff done around the house after I gave birth, but I seem to be doing just as much as I was while pregnant, which was not much. She wants to be held all the time or wants to eat. I can't do anything during the day around the house because she needs attending to. As I write this, she is in her swing starting to cry, so I think I shall sign off. Bye for now.

No comments: