Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Michaela

Michaela is having so much fun these days. She's already gone to one birthday party this school year. This is a picture of her in her ballet outfit. I wanted to get her a black leotard or tutu, but she would not have it. She wanted all pink. She is doing really well in the class. I'm pretty happy with it in that of the three classes, she was one of two students in the class. And for most of the class time, she was the only one there. The one lesson in which there were four girls total, her teacher held her hand and danced with her the most. Keith has taken her the last two times and he says she is the best one there. The only one that really listens and dances. The other little girls just do their own thing. She is having a lot of fun at school and is doing so much more socially in class. She also has a lot of fun playing here in the neighborhood. She and her friend Natalie are SO into the girlie stuff. They are always playing house and Princesses. We got Kaela (really me) the digitally remastered Little Mermaid. I am slowing moving my Disney VHS collection to DVD. Since Kaela loves the Princesses so much, it's not hard to buy them! She is constantly talking Pocahontas this, Cinderella that, Little Mermaid this, Sleeping Beauty that. I don't know where she gets all these girlie tendencies. Certainly not from me. lol Anything pink and girlie, that's Kaela.

No comments: