Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, October 9, 2006

McKenna

What can I say about my baby girl? Well a lot actually! She is officially 18 months old. I can't believe it. Time flies. I know I say that in almost every post, but as you can see, time is flying by so fast, I have about a chance a week to update. Kenny is our little daredevil. She is not scared of jumping off a high ledge. She falls and scrapes her knee and just gets up. Her legs are full of scratches. She wants to do everything the big kids do. She climbs the high ladders at the park and goes down slides that are one and a half times my height. She is fearless. She likes to do things on her own time and likes to dilly dally behind us while walking. If you backtrack to get her, she turns and runs. She laughs the whole time she is running. Let's see physically, she is solid. She is strong. She needs a haircut! She has eight teeth, four tops, four bottoms. No molars yet, but she can eat just about anything. And boy does she eat. She can eat more than any of the big kids. She is opinionated and will scream if she doesn't get what she wants. She is stubborn too. Her way of the highway. And she is only 18 months old. Yikes!

No comments: