Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, October 9, 2006

Kyle

So, this is not the cutest picture of Kyle, but I think this is hilarious! His birthday is next week and although he never saw the movie, he insists on having a "Cars" themed party. We are having a small party for him - us, Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Ris. I'm not sure what we are doing yet though. Kyle is in the "me do it" phase. He tries, but gets frustrated when he can't do something. We see a lot of him looking like this picture. He communicated very well these days. I've noticed that he's learned how to make himself seem innocent just by his expressions. "I didn't do it!" and those eyes. You know the look, "Really I didn't" big sad pleadingly cute eyes. He is Kenna's protector these days. He is always looking after her and insists that I not leave Kenna behind while we walk. Well, she is slow and if I don't keep walking forward, the short walks will become really long walks. Kyle is in love with Dora and Blue. He likes the Wonder Pets. He loves to sing in the car and is always moving to the music - on the beat even! He is still a smiley as ever and is a comedian in his young age. Everything is funny to him. Even when he is getting scolded. It's hard to yell at him while he is cracking that smile. What else? He hasn't learned to use the potty yet, but he did get a potty ring. He loves that thing. If he would just use it to go potty! He is a big boy. His waist is just a bit smaller than Kevin's. He isn't tall, but he definitely has my build. I can't wait for him to start preschool next year. I know he'll love it. He still loves his Barbie scooter and his Hello Kitty umbrella, but refuses anything else girlie. I tried to buy him a pink shirt and he refused. He is going to be a pirate for Halloween - which he is really excited about. I'll for sure take pictures because when he tried it on, he looked darn cute!

No comments: