Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Last Year's Pumpkin


This is last year's Halloween pumpkin. I just had to repost this because I thought the picture turned out just great. We carved this year's pumpkin last night. It is always such a fun thing to do. I remember Kevin's first "real" Halloween and how much he enjoyed carving the pumpkin with Keith. One of our most fun Halloweens was the Halloween we spent up in Washington. Maria, Ellie and Colin, as well as my Dad and Ris came up. Mom had a VERY full house! Each kid got a pumpkin, even Kyle who was only 2 weeks old. We sat out under Mom's carport and carved out all the pumpkins. It was nice that day, but it got COLD that night. I love Halloween. It is such a fun day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cool effect with the lighting - a picture you should definitely feel proud of!