Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

With a Tear in My Eye, He's Off!

Kevin starts school at 8:40. Michaela starts school at 9:00. Her preschool is clear across town and into the next. To park the car, unstrap all the kids, walk Kevin to his class's line, wait for the bell, watch the kids walk away, go back to the car, strap them all in, drive to Kaela's school, park, unstrap the kids, and walk to Kaela's class would take SO much longer than 20 minutes. As a result, Kevin is now getting dropped off in front of the school, and he walks himself to class. Today was our first day of actually doing this. As I drove away from school, I looked in the rearview mirror and saw my baby trotting to class, getting lost in a sea of much bigger children. I teared up and softly cried.

No comments: