Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Friday, November 30, 2007

Our Thanksgiving

**I am trying to upload pictures to an album, but it isn't quite working! I'll post the link when I can get it to work!**

So, there are all the kids the day before Thanksgiving. Maria and her kids came down for the holiday and we all had a lot of fun together.

They showed up on Tuesday evening and the next morning we met my parents and other sister at Panera Bread - my new favorite place! Then we went shopping!

We spent the rest of the day just hanging around the house. Well, Maria watched all the kids while I went out to lunch with my BFF Julie.

Thanksgiving was spent at Mom and Dad's house. It was really nice. We had turkey, steaks, broccoli (Kaela's fav), squash, mashed potatoes, French fry yams. For dessert we had Tom Selleck cake - a holiday tradition!

The day after Thanksgiving we actually went shopping. Maria, mom and I went. We went to one store and to a bead store. It was fun. We didn't really buy anything, but it was fun.

I'll have more details in the description of the pictures. I hope I can get it to work!

I did it!!! Here is the link to the album: Thanksgiving 2007

My domain mapping isn't working correctly, so I am not too happy about that. Just ignore that last comment if you don't know what domain mapping is. lol

1 comment:

Youthleadergina said...

I want to know what the Tom Selleck cake is all about. My mom and I love Tom Selleck. (-;