Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Kyle is Four!

To view Kyle's Birthday photo album, click here

So my baby boy has turned four on October 17th! I can't believe he is only four. He seems so much more sophisticated than that to both Keith and me. He had a birthday dinner and cake and ice cream.

He wasn't too picky about dinner and said that Pat & Oscar's was fine. It made it easy for me because now that we have moved back to our old neighborhood, there was more family to invite. His Godmother lives here, so we couldn't *not* invite them. And her parents live here, so we couldn't *not* invite them either. Not that we didn't want to *not* invite them, but it was a bit bigger than we are used to for our birthday dinners.

Kyle had a good birthday. He brought cookies to share with his classmates and was happy to celebrate with them at school. He got to wear a birthday crown and the kids got to ask Kyle questions about his "favorite" things. According to his teachers, he had big smiles all day long.

Take a peek at Kyle's birthday photo album. The link is above.

No comments: