Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, September 10, 2007

A Bit of Silliness

So, it was HOT here a few days ago. VERY hot. It was in the high 90s for several days and the nights were even in the mid 80s. This is not fun weather for us spoiled SoCal people!

Well, since it was so hot, we didn't really go out. We all just tried to stay cool here at home. Our new house doesn't have AC and there wasn't much of a breeze. I ended up buying two more fans. We have 5 free standing floor fans. They really did help.

Anyway, this is what we did one day when it was HOT. I took out my camera and was just fooling around taking pictures of the kids and me and Keith. So, since we were all kind of in the picture taking mood (everyone except Kevin), I wanted to do a family picture. This is what we got...

2 comments:

Pattyjo said...

That picture is wonderful!

Jen said...

That is a stinkin' cute family picture. I love it!