Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Saturday, September 29, 2007

And the Winner Is....

Deborah! She wins the retired "Basket Full of Fun" set.

Thank you to all who played and scoured my blogs. Thanks for all the lovely comments! I had a lot of fun with the blog candy. Keep reading, I may do this again sometime (or two or three!).

The correct post I had you all search for was dated October 21, 2006. There were 26 comments made. I used a random number generator and up popped 11. So counting down 11 comments, we get...

Deborah said...

WOWZER! You are doing great! Congrats on 10,000 big ones! Deb

Deborah - I followed the link to your blog. I used the email address listed. Please contact me for your blog candy.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

THANK YOU! I am so lucky to have won! COngrats on your big 10! Deb