Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Seven Years Ago


Us, June 12, 1999

This was us during our first dance as a married couple. What a fun wedding we had. We weren't there long, we hopped a plane a flew to Seattle. We had dinner that night at Ivar's and stayed at the Westin. We had a nice high floor and a perfect view of the sound. The next day, we went to Victoria and stayed at the Empress. We had a suite that over looked the harbor. We stayed in Victoria for a couple of nights then headed back to Seattle. We still talk about how much fun we had on our honeymoon.

I found a link to our online wedding album that I did back in 1999. I haven't visited it in a few years and I am even surprised that it still exists on tripod. The link is below, but I must warn you that with ever picture you view, there is an obnoxious pop-up ad. Maybe that's why I haven't visited in years!

Our Online Wedding Album - Posted in 1999

No comments: