Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy 7 Years!


Us, June 12, 2006

We celebrated our 7th anniversary on Monday. This is a picture of us after we got home. It was past the kids' bedtime, but they still had tons of energy.

I was going to make a card for our anniversary, but I fell asleep (yes, I once again waited until the last minute to do something). By the time he got home, I was rounding out the third hour of my nap. I must've been tired. Keith got me a beautiful card, a really pretty sun catcher and of course some beanie bears. He got me the one named Fun because we always have fun when we go out together. The other he got me was named Dear One. He got that one because he says I am the Dear One. Ain't that sweet?

We had dinner at the local food court area. We had Indian food. It was really yummy. We didn't go out for a romantic dinner, but we still had a nice time. It was nice that we can actually sit in a restaurant with four kids and have a pleasant dinner. All the kids did great and I think the consensus of favorite food these days is Indian.


After dinner, we went to the "big" mall in the area and had ice cream at Cold Stone. The kids love their ice cream! You can kind of see in the picture that Michaela's hair is curled. She got it done at one of the little kiosk/carts at the mall. They were trying to get me to buy a ceramic curling iron. It was a really neat product, but they wanted $85 for it. Uh, no.

Anyway, the night was really enjoyable. The kids had fun walking around the mall and looking at the fountains and all the cool things to look at. Even though we weren't alone it was a really great night. I am not sure which I had more fun on - our first night of our honeymoon, or this night.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops, Happy Anniversary!!! Ri

Anonymous said...

We really enjoyed looking at all the picuters of you and the kids. They are getting so big and they all are so cute. Miss you lots