Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Thursday, June 15, 2006

New Pictures

I have just added a new photo album. It is listed on the left hand side as "May June 2006". Or, click here.

I have been really bad about the blog and I realize that I have only been updating once a month. I just need to organize my time better. *sigh*

There really has been a lot going on. One fun thing that happened on the 10th was we went to see the movie "Cars". It was so fun. Keith, I, Kevin and Kaela all went. We got free tickets for the premiere from AT&T. Along with the tickets, they provided the drinks (huge), popcorn (really huge) and a good bag for each kid. It was really a fun story. The kids enjoyed it and so did we!

We've been doing fun family stuff. Kevin's school had a spring fling that we went to. Stampin' Up! donated a lot of merchandise and I was able to make three nice baskets for the silent auction. We did a great job raising money with them!

We have also gone to the Discovery Science center. We go out for ice cream a lot too!

Kevin has been playing more with the neighborhood kids as we have finally let him venture out on his own. He has met a lot of good friends. His school is over next week.

Kaela is doing good. She is now writing letters and is copying words every chance she gets. She really wants to be a big girl asap!

Kyle is saying more and more (as always) and is getting more clear. He and I would go have bagels with Kenna every Tuesday together. It was fun, but will have to wait until the fall when the olders go back to school.

Kenna is actually saying a lot of words. Me, me, me. Cheese. Daddy. Mama. She is opinionated too. If she is not happy with you, she will yell at you. Ahhh! Ahhh! It is too funny.

No comments: