Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Know It's Been Awhile!

So yes, it's been a long time. I've been very busy. Just life. Running around with the kids. Karen, my mother-in-law, was with us for two nice weeks. I just have been busy busy. I've been busy with lots of Stamping related stuff. I went to the Stampin Up Regionals that was held in Anaheim and next weekend I am headed back to Anaheim for the Craft & Hobby Association Show. This is a huge show were all things crafty are shown. A lot of craft companies debut their new product lines here. It's huge! Anyway. Here are some pictures to tide you over a bit. One of the girls. And one of me. I cut about 12" from my hair. This is what I'm looking like these days...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow I went to Regionals too!! Too bad I didn't see you, did you go Fri or Sat? I knew I should have asked if you were going and we could have hooked up and swapped together.