Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day 2008!

Here is the kids' annual Valentine picture! I was supposed to make Valentine's cards and send them out this year. These were to be in lieu of the New Year's Cards that were to be in lieu of the Christmas Cards. Oh well, I still have St. Patrick's Day and Easter...

Anyway, we are going to have our Valentine's dinner tonight. This year to go along with our tradition of Valentine's dinner, we are starting something new. Karensa and Paul sent us cake mix, frosting, cake decor and a heart shaped cake pan. She said that Grandma Fischer used to make a heart shaped cake for her kids every year. Karensa thought it would be a fun tradition to carry on. So, in honor of Grandma Fischer and Karensa, we are having a heart shaped cake for dessert!

We are having some weird weather. The weekend was glorious at temps in the 80s. Here it is Thursday and it is gloomy, cold, rainy and in the 50s. It is a cold cold SoCal day!

Well, I think I am off for now. Off to bake a cake!

1 comment:

Youthleadergina said...

so cute! Your kids are adorable.
A great idea to do a v-day pic everyyear. and I still want to know about that Tom Selleck cake. (-; Take care! Happy stamping.