Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Blog Birthday!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Our blog is officially three years old! I started this blog December 30, 2004. I didn't get my Christmas cards out in time that year, so I started the blog to have a way to show family members the Christmas picture I took.

In 2004, Kevin was 4 years 8 months, Michaela was 2 years 9 months (McKenna's age now) and Kyle was 14 months. I was pregnant with McKenna. We were in Lake Forest and none of the kids were in school! The time has flown by.

I went back and read some of my older posts and it was really fun to read. This blogging thing is a great way to record memories!

3 comments:

Youthleadergina said...

Happy New Year!

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Youthleadergina said...

I meant to add that you have been tagged!

Deborah said...

Congrats on your birthday blogging! Deb