Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Cookie Cocoa Party

We've had rain for a couple of days now and it has been gloomy. The sun is out today and it is very pretty out. But, we are all doing our best to keep warm. I myself am freezing. My hands and feet especially, even though I am wearing slippers. Yup, it is a COLD 60 degrees here in SoCal. Brrrrr!

So to warm us up, Keith made us all some hot cocoa. And so I decided that we would have some Christmas cookies to go with them. They are snowmen sugar cookies. Pillsbury. My cookie friend!

We had fun drinking cocoa and eating cookies. We had Christmas music playing. It was really fun! We don't have our Christmas decorations up yet. I've been too busy to dig them out of the garage. I am not really sure where everything is because of the move, so it's not going to be an easy task. Although I love decorating for Christmas, I am not looking forward to digging for the decor! One consolation of putting up the decorations late is that Karen (my mother-in-law) will be with us for a few weeks starting January 8. So, we will keep the decorations up until she comes.

Here are single shots of each of the kids

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Your children sure do have your beautiful smile! Looks like you all had fun! Deb