Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Still Slow Going

Well, we've been here for three weeks now. It doesn't really seem like it's been three weeks. We have been busy here. We got all new screens on all the windows that needed them (probably about 3/4 of ll the windows), then the windows were fixed (they didn't lock or slide well), then we got new sliding screens for our two sets of sliding glass doors to the patio, then we had three different plumbers come in and look at what needed to be done. The bathtub in the kids side of the house was sagging. As it turns out the floor was totally disintegrated and was perched precariously on a support beam of the house. Then there were problems with the sprinklers. Oh man, this poor house has seen better days. The dishwasher is only 5 years old and is caked with calcium deposits. I tried scrapping some of it off, but it didn't help. I think there is calcium buildup in the pipe. Oh well, there are a few other little things, but I guess I'll stop complaining. It really is a nice house. It just needed some TLC. We are definitely giving it that.

We aren't anywhere near being unpacked. I still can't fin half my kitchen stuff! Oh well, as long as it is done by the time school starts. School starts in two weeks!

So, I got a new phone. A Samsung Sync. I am having fun playing with it. It has a 2.0 MP camera and can play MP3s and videos. I took some pictures of the kids last week. The camera has built in frames that you can add to the picture. Here's what we did the other day...

No comments: