Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Sunday, August 19, 2007

School Starts in 3 Days!


Here's a pic of the kids after dinner today. I had wanted to get a picture of the boys to show off their new haircuts, but then of course the girls wanted to be in the picture. Well, to get these four to pose for a picture is not the easiest of tasks. I do all I can not to lose my cool. I envision this cute picture, but of course there is always someone making a funny face (usually Kevin), or someone trying too hard to smile (Kyle) or someone who acts like they just don't know what the heck I am talking about (McKenna). Michaela is usually the only one who knows what to do.

Anyway, my two oldest are off to school on Wednesday. It's really been a fun summer for them. I think Kyle is going to take the big kids gone especially hard because he does almost everything with Michaela. When Michaela doesn't want to play with him or just needs some alone time, Kyle gets very upset. McKenna is still at that stage when she doesn't always play with the other kids. Hopefully he falls into a routine to entertain himself when his big sister isn't around.

Packing is still going slow. We've been here just over four weeks now. Most of the boxes are still not unpacked. Oh well. Someday! I plan on working on my craft room today. Maybe I'll be able to get it done. On that note, I am headed to bed! Good night!

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

Your children are just as cute as they can be! I want to reach through the computer and give them all a big hug.