Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Michaela's Last Day of Preschool

Today was Micaela's last day of Preschool. It was sad in that she was with a lot of these kids for two years and with the same teacher. Many of them would be going to different elementary schools, but with us moving now it's hard to know that Michaela won't be able to see her friends anymore.










The end of the year picnic was fun though. They had yummy food and all the kids played in the park.


Later, her teacher presented each kid a book of some of their school work form this year and a bag of goodies. I got some very cute pictures of Michaela with her friends. There were so many cute ones. I think I might make Michaela a scrapbook of all her friends. I did want to post this picture of her though.

This last picture is a picture of Michaela with her "boyfriend" Ryley. Most of the school year, they played together and hung out with each other. Whenever they stood in line, they held hands. I think this picture is adorable!

No comments: