Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Good News!

Just a few months ago, I was feeling really down that Keith and I just couldn't catch a break. It felt like these past four years or so there had been a lot of obstacles. Financial problems, a couple of car accidents, having to move (again and again), job worries, health issues (mine), etc. We did have some really nice times, but it seemed like when something was going good, something else would come along and complicate things.

Well, I am very thankful that things seem to be going very well for us right now. Some very wonderful things have been going on and the not so pleasant things are not around.

Anyway, Keith is going to be changing jobs. This will be his ideal job. His interview went very well, and the formal offer is being overnighted to him. We are moving back to San Diego. On top of all of that, Keith is getting a substantial pay increase. We found the perfect house for us in my parents' neighborhood. The house is within biking distance to Keith's new place of employment.

We are so excited! With this new house and me being in a more familiar area (to me), I am looking forward to stepping up both my Stampin' Up business and my Taste of Home Entertaining business. (I just had my Taste of Home Entertaining open house, and it went very well!) There is so much more I can gush about, but I think I should head to bed for now. Good night!

No comments: