Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pictures for You

Kevin and Michaela on a train tour at Calico Ghost Town. We went with Kevin's Cub Scout Pack. I forgot to mention that Kevin received his Tiger Rank! He is now on his way to becoming a Wolf. He loves cub scouts. He looks forward to every meeting and wants to be an Eagle scout someday. We had fun at this campout. Keith and I went as did Kevin and Michaela. We left the babies with my parents. This was the same weekend as my birthday (April 21). Happy birthday to me!




This picture cracks me up! This is Kyle in McKenna's Barbie Fairytopia costume. I dared him to put it on. Well, it wasn't much of a dare. He thought it was funny. He is such a joker and seems to find humor in everything. Michaela thought Kyle looked good in this. haha I think I gave Kyle an extra cookie for being a good sport and making us all laugh. ------------>







<----------- Here's my cute girl! This was on Easter (obviously). All the other cousins were waiting patiently by the side gate to come running into the back yard, but someone (Grandma Tessie) brought Kenny to the backyard. She was all over those eggs and her bucket was almost full before the other cousins even made it into the back yard! Not to worry though. There were 9 cousins and they each got at the least 20 eggs. They all had a great time at the Easter egg hunt.

1 comment:

Pattyjo said...

Wow has she grown!