Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

5 Things I Love About....

Keith

  1. No matter what I look like, or how fat I feel, he always makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
  2. He always does whatever it takes to make to me happy.
  3. He knows my deep dark secrets and still loves me.
  4. I sometimes catch him looking at me with a silly grin on his face.
  5. He enjoys playing with the kids and loves them to no end.
Kevin
  1. He is a kind, sensitive soul, but is still all boy.
  2. He watches over his sisters and brother. He is the big brother to a T.
  3. He hugs me for no reason and will hold my hand when we walk together.
  4. No matter where we are, he always sees something beautiful.
  5. He is respectful of the Earth and does not disrespect it.
Michaela
  1. She is strong willed and knows what she wants.
  2. She is willing to try anything at least once.
  3. She is a girlie girl, but is definitely a Michaela and not a Makayla.
  4. She already understands that a woman has power over a man.
  5. She is not one of the mean girls.
Kyle
  1. He always has a smile on his face.
  2. He brings a fun presence to our family. Everything is funny to him.
  3. When he does something bad, all I have to do is look at his face and I'm not so angry.
  4. He is a momma's boy.
  5. He is only 3 and a half but has a wise presence about him, almost as if he's done it all before.
McKenna
  1. She commands attention when she is in the room.
  2. When she is around other 2 year olds at the park, she seems much more sophisticated socially and developmentally.
  3. She thinks she is five.
  4. She is a troublemaker (yes, I love that about her!).
  5. She knows her smile can melt anyone's heart.

Oh I could go on and on for each of these lists. I never knew that I could love so much.

No comments: