Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My Poor Car


My Poor Car

Well, here is the damage. Because of the sun, it is hard to see the damage. I did have better pictures, but my camera ate them! Basically, the headlight is busted, the chrome is damaged, the grill is cracked, the fender is pushed into the tire and buckled and the hood doesn't quite sit right. And oh, the bottom of the fender is damaged too.

Anyway, the insurance process is slow going in that the other party (the guy that didn't stop at the stop sign) has not contacted his insurance yet and it turns out it wasn't his car. We did manage to get a rental thanks to my sister Maria and the car is now at the body shop getting looked over.

I'm just thankful that I wasn't hurt and that the kids were not in the car with me.

No comments: