Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween

Okay, so I cheated and changed the date. I really am posting this the day after!

Well, the kids had a lot of fun trick-or-treating. But, what kid doesn't??? Kaela was the brave one and so the Princess had to ring the doorbell when the Ninja was hesitant. The kids had only been out about 45 minutes when they came back. Keith hadn't intended on stopping, he just wanted them to drop off some candy because their buckets were filled to the top! But, once they got home, they wanted to dig into their candy, so suddenly they were "tired".

It was a much warmer night than last year and Kenna and I were able to sit outside in just our long sleeved tees to pass out candy. There were some pretty neat costumes. Some of these costumes looked like they cost a pretty penny.

Halloween was fun and we have TONS of candy to eat! Yummy!

No comments: