Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Here They Are

So wow! I have really been neglecting this blog. Imagine my shock when I finally realized that my last "real" post was on Valentine's day! So much has gone on. Birthdays amongst them! Here is a "recent" picture of each one of them. I will work on getting some photo albums (online of course) put together and some commentary to got with it. Keith got me a camera for my birthday. It is a cute little thing about the size of my phone. I've been taking a lot of pictures lately.

Let's see if I can't update you with more recent happenings. All the kids got Strep Throat, so that took us out for about a month. Michaela missed a whole week of school and the boys missed about half a week. Kevin ended up getting an allergic reaction to the antibiotics, so he was out of commission for a few more days. We had been back and forth to the doctor so many times, that by the time McKenna got it (she was the last to get it), the doctor didn't even want to see her. The doctor just called in the prescription sight unseen. We've spent a fortune on doctor co-pays and medications. I'm just glad they're all healthy now.

School is over next week. Summer vacation is just over two months long and they all go back mid-August. I am very excited! Just today we found out that our school is going to switch to full-time Kindergarten. I*CAN'T*WAIT! McKenna will be in preschool. I'll have three days of no kids. I have been toying with the idea of going back to school, getting a part-time job, or really putting in some serious time into my Stampin' Up! Business. What's a girl to do??? The part-time job would be nice financially, but I want to be able to still volunteer in the kids' classrooms. Maybe concentrating on Stampin' Up! is what I need instead of a part-time job. The money's there. I just need to work at it.

Well, it's late. I'll try to work on the albums in the next day or two. Until then!

No comments: