Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

We Have a New Place!

I am SO happy to report that we now have a place to live. We are frantically packing and trying to get things squared away. We found a place not too far (walking distance) from my parents house. The kids will be going to the same school I went to when we (my parents, sisters and I) moved to the area some 30 years ago.

It is a 5 bedroom, 3 bath house with a nice big back yard (well, nice and big for Southern California). We are moving in on the 15th. There is so much to do! Yikes!

So, when things settle down a bit, I will try to update you! In the meantime, here is a picture of Kevin. Please excuse the blurry picture and the messy hair! lol Kevin finally lost his two front teeth. They came out two days apart.

No comments: