Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy 2007!

SO my last post was in the beginning of November and two months passed at the blink of an eye! There is so much to report, I just don't know where to start. So, I think what I'll do is just post a picture of the kids (the Christmas card picture) and then go from there. When I have time, I'll post more pictures in our photo albums.

Let's start with how we rang in the new year. We spent New Year's Eve having a nice family day. We woke early, okay not SO early, but early enough - 8:30. We got the kids all dressed for the day and we headed to the Wild Animal Park. We are season pass holders and decided that we really needed to use the passes! We did go to the San Diego Zoo on Christmas day, so the passes have already paid for themselves. Anyway, we had a great time, as always at the WAP. We rode the train and walked around. Kevin was our official map reader and he kept us on track as to where to go. He led us along to see the giraffes, then the tiger, then the elephants. When we finished our trek, we stopped by the Hidden Jungle and had ice cream. It was cold for us - mid 60s, but the ice cream there is yummy! Keith and I were joking around that you could easily spot the locals from the tourists. The locals had on sweaters or light jackets and pants on. The tourists were all wearing short sleeves and shorts. Anyway, we left the park well after closing and were able to catch some of the holiday lights they still had up. After we left there, we ate at a Mexican restaurant. It was a chain restaurant and served what Keith calls Americano food. They were really busy, but the service was not so bad. After dinner, we headed home. The kids immediately went to bed and Keith and I sat to watch TV. We watched the ball drop, then hung out for about 15 more minutes and went to bed.

Today was a relaxing day. I spent most of the day shopping. It was fun for me. The stores weren't crowded and I got to take my time browsing. I brought home Indian food and that's what we had for dinner. We basically just hung out today. It was a good day.

Well, that's all for now. Good night and happy new year!

No comments: