Stampers: Check out my Stampin Blog

Please visit me at www.stampworkshop.com

Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Oh Where Oh Where did April Go?????

My gosh! Well, since SO many people have asked if I have updated my blog - including Keith! - I have finally decided to just sit down and do it. I am on the computer all the time, but have for some odd reason (which I can't explain) I have neglected my blog! So, let's see if I can highlight the main points since my last brief update.

  • I am going to the Stampin' Up! convention in July. YIPPEE!
  • McKenna is walking.
  • We went to Washington on spring break and spent Easter with Mom, Karensa, Paul, Grandma, Aunt Joyce and Uncle Orv.
  • We saw Dad and Mary on the way home.
  • I turned 36! And my baby sister turned 31!
  • Michaela is starting to write her name.
  • We are still not unpacked from moving.
  • Did I mention I was going to Convention????
  • Kevin has met with the speech therapist, and she has consulted with me. She does not think that Kevin should be placed in a program for his stuttering because she doesn't think that he has a problem. She wants to wait to see if it becomes a constant thing instead of the on and off stuttering that he has had. She is hoping (which frequently happens) that it will just disappear.
  • Kyle is saying all kinds of words and I am convinced that he is going to be the funny guy at school that everyone likes.

I think that is most of it for now. I will try to be more consistent with the blog. Bye for now!

No comments: